How to get a Montgomery County Public Library Card:
Follow this link and register online or to get a card immediately go to one of the
21 libraries and fill out a Registration Form (Bring ID and either a bill with your name on it or a copy of your lease showing that you live in Montgomery County Maryland). The front desk at every library will register you and give you a card at that time.
(If you don’t live in Montgomery County Maryland look online and google your local library!)
The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.
TOP 10 REASONS TO GET A LIBRARY CARD:
1. It is FREE!
2. You can take out 100 items per card.
3. You can take these items out for 3 weeks.
4. You can renew the items online for another 3 weeks.
5. There is an AMAZING Children’s Books Section.
6. There is an AMAZING Travel Books Section.
7. You can take out movie DVDs and music CDs.
8. There are 21 locations and you can use them all.
9. E-books are available.
10. Free wireless, use of computers and study rooms.